If you have questions, NYT bestselling author, Dianna Love, who co-authored Break Into Fiction and professional developmental editor, Jodi Henley, have answers.
• Are you a new writer with a story, but not sure what happens when it’s done?
• Are you experienced writer with questions on marketing?
• Are you traditionally published and wondering about Indie Publishing?
• Are you just curious about what it takes to write and publish a book?
• Do you wonder what the difference is between a character arc and a story arc, and if you really need one?
• Do you want the pros and cons of starting with a question, opening in the middle of the action, or starting with exposition for “your” story?
• How can you fix an unsympathetic or just plain boring protagonist?
• Nobody seems to be connecting with your heroine ... is there a way to make people understand her?
Bring your questions to a nurturing atmosphere where there really is no stupid question. We were
new at one point, too. We asked a million questions, and still do.
Jodi Henley is a professional content editor who works with writers at all stages in their careers. She specializes in character-driven stories and people who’ve hit the limits of what they can do by themselves. She loves questions and works hard to create carefully thought out, personalized answers.
Dianna Love is a New York Times bestseller who was originally published in New York with the first book she wrote. When the Indie market developed to the point of being sustainable, she made the decision to go in that direction in spite of a current contract offer and has never looked back.
Spend a day with two people who understand this business and enjoy talking to writers..